Casey’s Circle is a nonprofit dedicated to helping families of children with special needs find ways for their kids to be kids first – patients later.
This is done by providing tools, education, resources and opportunities to help improve the quality of life for medically complex children, their families and their providers, while also strengthening their circle of care.
To improve the quality of life for medically complex children, their families and their providers:
- Provide tools and resources to help in the day to day care.
- Provide social events designed for children with complex medical needs, but fun for the entire family.
- Provide bereavement events designed to celebrate the lives of children that have passed away due to medical illness.
- All of our events are ALWAYS free for the families we support.
- Educate providers and families on how to best care for medically complex children as a team/circle of care.