Casey’s Circle and Round Rock Parks & Rec – AIR are hosting the 2019 Special Needs Family Jamboree!
Registration is OPEN!
If you are an Austin area organization that works with the special needs community and would like to register as a vendor, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday- September 28, 2019 – 9AM-12PM
Play for All Abilities Park – Round Rock
This year’s theme is HOLLYWOOD! Many of the booths will incorporate the theme into their decor and activities. Everyone is welcome to get into the spirit of the theme- come dressed up as your favorite character, or anything that you think of when you think of Hollywood!
The park will be closed to the public. Families attending this event will have full access to all that the park has to offer. There will be fun stations set up with games, crafts, prizes and more. Each fun station is sponsored by a local nonprofit or service provider that serves the special needs community. As an added bonus to all the fun- families will also be able to learn about local programs, providers, and services that may benefit them!
If you have wanted to try out some of the really cool programs offered for local kids with special needs this is your chance! Your child will get a mini-session where he/she can see if this is something they may want to continue. All demos will take place in the Rabb House. This schedule will be posted at check-in as well.
Event and Demo Schedule:
- 9:00am: Event begins – booths will be available throughout the entire event
- 9:15am: Lone Star Academy – Saber/Jedi Training
- 9:40am: Round Rock Parks & Rec AIR – All Abilities Fitness
- 10:00am: Booth Judging
- 10:05am: 2Dance2Dream – Dance
- 10:30am: 1 World Karate – Karate
- 11:10am: Joshua’s Stage – Theater
- 11:35am: Lone Star Academy – Saber/Jedi Training
- 11:50am: Booth Awards Announced and Door Prize Drawing
- 12:00pm: Event ends- Thanks for coming!
There will be a prize basket awarded to one lucky family. More details on the basket will be posted soon!
- Pediatric Healthcare Connection
- CPATH Texas
- URS Medical
- Pediatric Home Healthcare
- Hill Country Special Needs Alliance
- Behavioral Perspective Inc
- Child Neurology Consultants of Austin
- UR Our Hope
- Ability Connection
- Autism Learning Partners
- Joshua’s Stage
- A&P Quality Care
- Abilitee Adaptive Wear
- Team PBS
- Footsteps and Handprints
- Swimology- Water Therapy
- Williamson County Emergency Services
- Round Rock Parks & Rec AIR (multiple programs)
- Capital City AMBUCS
- Joshua’s Stage
- One World Karate
- Lone Star Saber Academy
September 22, 2018 we hosted our first ever Jamboree. The weather leading up to the event was not looking good, but the skies cleared just in time for the park to dry out. The sun was shining and smiling faces filled the park. We had a plan B, but we were glad we didn’t have to use it. The first Jamboree was so much fun that we decided right away to add it to our annual calendar. We can’t wait to see you all again next year!
Continue to photo album